Maintain your hair is a trouble but then you have to do it. Because you love your hair and everybody else does it too. Your hair totally enhances and personifies your beauty and elegance and grace. Knowing how to create magical hairdos is a plus point but what you also need is healthy hair. You definitely need to know the tips and hack for getting healthy hair that will give you long and lustrous hair like those of some princesses. Ketomac shampoo is one of those shampoos available that can help you keep your hair long healthy and shinny. They are extremely soft and not hard or harsh on your hair. Give it a try to see all of the difference in your hair right from day one.
Some hair hacks for people having oily hair with dandruff, can help you find out a solution for getting the right kind of hair you have always wanted:
- Protect your hair from its enemies. Always protect your hair from sun, wind and rain and pollution. Exposure to excessive sun, heat, dirt, pollution, etc. adds to our already existent hair woes and your hair becomes all the more prone to such problems. These can lead to dirt build up, drying out of hair and scalp infections on the scalp. Cover your hair with an umbrella or a hat. You can even use a scarf for that matter.
- Just in case if you think that you are not a person who can cover her hair all the time then there is another solution for you which are easier rather. Just that you need to be regular at it. You can use the best shampoo for dandruff and oily hair to overcome all the troubles that you have been facing.
- Another important point to mention is that Wet hair is very fragile and breaks easily so never be too harsh when shampooing. Breakage begins there.
- Next step for you to remember is that avoid brushing immediately after a shower. If you have to then use a shower cap instead.
- Use a good conditioner after every wash that would suit your hair. Know about your hair type. Missing this step could be the reason why your hair is frizzy Conditioning needs to be done right. Conditioners are formulated to seal in the moisture content in the hair shaft. They are not meant for the scalp. Therefore remember that too much conditioner on the scalp will only make your scalp excessively oily which is something you don’t want, so keep the amount minimal and right.
- Choose a shampoo and a conditioner from the same line as it has a similar formulation. These are made for a specific hair type and a specific purpose. It shows better results when you use a single line instead of two individual products.
- Avoid using super tight hair ties especially while you go for your nap. Tight hair ties tend to pull your hair back real tight which increases friction. This can cause breakage.